Angelika Daily

Headlines, gossips...just my daily life. Name it, probably I got it.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm bored. And sleepy.

I reached home early today.
My day went quite as per normal, been complaining and such.
Ahhh! That's my.

#3: I've been complaining.
Since I get petty with the littlest things, I complain even more.
Get the logic? Lol.

Whatever.
Went to starbucks just now to decide which tumbler to buy...
Fitra was damn stressed about it. In the end I just asked him to buy next time, I promised him we'll buy together, not really promise though.
Lol.
Then he bought... I'm not sure, I didn't bother to ask. Lol.
Then went home.
My day's pretty much boring.
Yes.

Thursday's SS paper.
I don't feel like having my EOY exams yet.
It's sooo boring to mug.
Oh oh! Shall invent some interesting way to study.
:)
I hope I'd have some study buddy or buddies.
haha.
That's it.

xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home