Angelika Daily

Headlines, gossips...just my daily life. Name it, probably I got it.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hi I am going 18 years old in 3 months :)

It has been three years (well not exactly) since I've used this blog to talk about my life. I realized how beautiful it actually is to blog about your daily life and read it a few years after. This blog holds special memories for me. Like when Andre and I broke up (by the way we're back together, happier than ever) and when one of my bffs Stephen and I had a major fight.
I've been trying to blog again, and talk about my life but it's not the same.
Secondary school was such a memorable time for me. By the way, note to self I am in Poly now, and I'm ending year 1 soon.
It's quite sad how I didn't blog about how I felt during the first day of school for me again, and how was my first attachment like. I guess it would be nice to read once I am working.
Right now, I am so happy with my life, but my mom is not at home. That's all.
Sometimes, I do think that life is really unfair and nothing could ever be perfect.
How I wish my family was perfect. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home