Angelika Daily

Headlines, gossips...just my daily life. Name it, probably I got it.

Monday, February 20, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA! I found more parts of my past!

HAHAHAHAHA! And I thought the furthest I could go with reminiscing ends here. Apparently, I changed blog I think at January 9. Omg, is this the real life or is this just fantasy? I find myself so funny especially the way I typed. I was so childish. :(
Good thing that my siblings did not take after me, and good thing they have me to be an example.
And tell themselves they must not go through that teenager phase. Oh well.. What can I do? I think that kind of typing plus attitude was cool in 2008. Damn it, can you imagine that. 4 years ago! I wish I could open my friendster, but I forgot what's my password.. Sigh.
I just tried it again with my old and childish emails, but I think my friendster is long gone.
Omg, I am so thrilled, but I feel bored reading my blogs when I was in 2nd year HS. It's about my everyday life and I blog even the littlest thing. I won't be shocked if I used to blog about seeing a man on a bicycle on a certain day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home